WhatsApp is a popular instant messaging app. Sometimes, you want to block a stranger after receiving a message. Also, you may want to block an unknown number person due to your relationship with them.
WhatsApp is a messaging app that everyone uses. It’s used for various types of communication including video calls, audio calls, and messaging. In this post, I will talk about how to block and unblock someone on various platforms such as Android, iPhone, and web.
How to block
- Open the WhatsApp.
- Open the chat of the person whom you want to block.
- Click on the three-dot top of the right corner.
- Click on the more option.
- Press the Block button to block that person.
How to unblock someone on Whatsapp in android?
- Open WhatsApp and click on the three-dot top of the right corner.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Click on the Account option.
- Open the privacy option.
- Press the Blocked contacts option on the bottom.
- Click on the personal contact whom you want to unblock.
- Press the unblock button to unblock the person
How to unblock someone on WhatsApp on iPhone?
- Open WhatsApp and go to the setting.
- Click on the Account option and go to privacy.
- Click on the blocked option and swipe left the blocked person whom you want to unlock.